- Microporous crystals could provide regenerable, reversible storage environment for ammonia transport
“This proof-of-concept work could provide a useful starting point for the design of future materials for reversible gas storage,” Mines PhD candidate James M. Crawford said.
- Mines graduate student wins DOE funding to conduct research at national laboratory
Applied chemistry PhD student Sarah Zaccarine will be doing electrolyzer degradation studies at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory as part of her graduate thesis research.
- Ryan M. Richards joins NSF-sponsored inorganic chemistry education research project
Colorado School of Mines Professor Ryan M. Richards has been named a VIPEr Fellow in an innovative study to develop, test and refine a flexible, foundation-level inorganic chemistry course. As one of …
- 11 Mines faculty members honored for commitment to teaching, research, mentorship
Colorado School of Mines is proud to announce the winners of the 2019-2020 Faculty Awards for teaching and research excellence. The annual awards celebration, where the Office of Academic Affairs typi …
- How likely am I to have COVID-19 complications? Machine learning could help predict the answer.
A team of Mines professors have received National Science Foundation funding to develop computational tools to predict COVID-19 infections at individual and population levels.
- Mines professor leading project to accelerate commercialization of hydrogen fuel cells, electrolyzers
"Cost is the main barrier to the widespread adoption of polymer electrolyte fuel cells,” Assistant Professor Svitlana Pylypenko said.
- A circular metals supply chain? That's the goal of NSF center
A Colorado School of Mines chemistry professor is among the leadership of a new National Science Foundation research center dedicated to the scientific challenges related to metals recycling and susta …
- 3 Mines graduate students to conduct research at DOE labs
Three Colorado School of Mines students have received funding from the U.S. Department of Energy to conduct part of their graduate thesis research at DOE national laboratories.Natalie Seitzman, Nathan …
- 4 Mines students named NSF Graduate Research Fellows
Four Mines students received the 2018 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship (GRF), which provides three years of support for the graduate education of individuals who have demonstra …
- Mines-developed biotech gets $275,000 in angel funding
A Golden start-up company working to bring to market patented technology developed by Colorado School of Mines researchers for the quick and accurate testing of bacterial infections recently received …